Sunday, April 5, 2009

Guest Post: Madi (Broadcast Poulet)

This week I'm very happy to introduce a guest post by Madi from Broadcast Poulet. This may be a semi-regular spot as I'm always curious as to what everyone is loving right now :) I love Madi's dreamy site, and am looking forward to more from her!

I'm very excited about:

My new project with Tim, that includes a zine + a blog! We launched
the blog in mid-March, and we have since been posting our favorite
images of rooms + living spaces! (WeLikeRooms).

I am inspired by:
the lifestyle & photographs of nicole at "the habit of being". i am inspired by her + her
family finding happiness + beauty in the most natural of things, such
as "fossil hunting", "watercoloring beside the creek", + "building
bean teepees from found sticks". these are similar to the things i do
when i am in the woods (my favorite place to be), + always remind me
that there is more to life than the busy city!

This morning I:
watched from the window bed as a film crew set up in my backyard with
lots of props (such as old gardening tools) to shoot a pitch for a
commercial. it was exciting + felt like a movie set!
this morning finally felt like spring, so on my way to work i took an
extra few minutes to go the long way so i could walk past the old
churches + parks, and enjoy the early morning sun.

Share a favorite image:
my dream bedroom


thanks Madi!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this! wowza!

designformankind said...

oops, that was me, erin. ha. :)

La sirène said...

Yes cher ami*** C'est très poetique tout ça! Merci

Kitty Stampede said...

Wow, that bedroom is beautiful! maybe too white for me as I'm a klutz and spill things..plus cats and pure white doesn't work too well..:P