Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blackbirds and Bees

Chicago Locals Beware the Birds...
In the past year or so I've noticed an increase in Blackbirds, or maybe it's just that now I've moved near an enormous park. In any case it seems some of my fellow Chicagoans are dealing with some pretty fierce little guys! I for one have not had this problem when riding my bike.

I love seeing new designer Birdhouses, and these are especially nice since they are made out of recycled materials, for Charity auction to be held in London titled The Birds , Bats and Bees. (via dezeen)

2 comments:

lu-n-am said...

those are nice designs... at first I thought the first one was some kind of light fixture. I like your blog. :)
-Lu

Anonymous said...

It's true. the same one got me 2 and half times last year. Caught him in the act the last time. Good houses for nice birds.