Monday, March 17, 2008

Ayumi Horie etc


Ayumi Horie's work reminds me of the ceramic equivalent of a blanket. All of her pieces are handmade in her Hudson Valley NY studio. I can't single out one thing I love more than the other, but the whale & bird pieces are frontrunner's! Photo below is of her amazing Hudson Valley studio.


Spring gave Chicago a tiny taste of things to come this week, but now it's gotten chilly again. I've still been super busy and now on top of all the work-related things, I now have to find a new apartment in a MONTH due to roommates moving! This will definitely put a damper on the amount of posts in the next month or so.

2 comments:

nice-etc.com / caitlin said...

i don't think i realized that you are in chicago!

Anonymous said...

These pieces look little short of wonderful.